Tuesday, April 22, 2014

throws grammarNotFoundException;

System.out.println("Hello World");
I can't explain this post any better than that. I was told to create a blog about my club at my high school, "Warrior Women in Technology". This is my attempt to begin. 

Here is my disclaimer: I love my girls. Every one of them. This blog is not only dedicated to spreading the Computer Science "gospel" but also to brag on what amazing girls we have at my school. 
The purpose of our blog is to tell the story of how we do what we do in every possible detail in hopes that maybe some day someone will read it and tweek it into their own and do something amazing. I am happy to answer any questions and encourage them to be asked. There is nothing I love more than helping anyone, especially women, to pursue a career in the technological field. 

Let's show the world that women aren't just pretty faces. We are here to conquer and surpass stereotypes in the field of Computer Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment